Most blogs take me a day or two to finish thanks to my brain, my kids, and my life. But not today!!!
Is it wrong to despise some of the kid’s in your neighborhood?? I’m nice and I show some grace….until I’ve had enough. Which takes about 5 minutes. Then I talk to them pretty much like I do my own kids.
- “What did you just say?”
- “I didn’t ask for your opinion.”
- “It’s time to shut your trap.”
- “No one told you you could have that.”
- What did I just tell you?”
- “You gonna act like a fool in here then you’re goin’ outside.”
- “You’re only safe from the belt because you aren’t mine.” (I’ve never paddled mine with a belt, but the suggestion sure does work well)
- “Don’t make me start counting…”
- “Nope. Not gonna happen. Hate it for ya”.
- “Well then, see ya!”
And they just keep coming back. Usually at lunch or dinner time….or both.
Am I the only parent with this problem?????